Full-Time Junior Salesforce Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Salesforce.com (SFDC), the customer relationship management (CRM) database used by Teach First, is a critical IT business application that supports the Charity’s core business processes. It is used to manage all aspects of interaction between Teach First and its stakeholders, including prospective applicants, participants (teachers), ambassadors, schools, partner organisations, supporters and employees.
Teach First’s implementation of Salesforce is complex, and unique. The charity is rapidly growing in its ambition, scope and reach, and continually generating new initiatives and business activities. To support this growth we need an excellent salesforce administrator with the ability to immerse themselves within the business, deeply understand the needs of all of our stakeholders, and to be able to translate this into functionally rich changes to our platform.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work as part of a team managing the day to day performance of the Salesforce platform. In addition to general system administrative duties, responsibilities will typically include supporting ongoing change and project requirements. This will involve gathering business requirements and transforming them into considered solutions that fit within the wider system architecture, providing project support, and maintaining system & solution documentation. An understanding of the SDLC and experience of working on projects including controlling tasks, risks, plans, change, and communications would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a stimulating salesforce environment, to join an exciting movement for change, and to play an important role in supporting the critical work that our employees and community are doing to create better chances for those who have less educational opportunities.
– Responsible for overall system health including security and performance.
– Monitor performance and escalate potential breach of usage or limits.
– Maintain the data security model and ensure user data security compliance.
– Plan and implement system maintenance and configuration changes.
– Maintain documentation in line with governance and change control procedure.
– Support BAU and project activity as determined by the rolling development plan and roadmap.
– Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, evaluate impact of new features and functionality, identify opportunities, and prepare for roll out and adoption of new releases.
Up to £24,460 (DOE) + Benefits
Advert closing date: 28 August 2016
How to ApplyTo apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an online application form. Please have your CV and covering letter ready to upload. If you are an internal candidate please apply via your HR Self Service menu.
1128 total views, 1 today