Full-Time Salesforce Architect
Our client, a global technology consultancy firm has Technical and Solution Architect opportunities open across the United States, Netherlands and the UK. Candidates Salesforce Certifications must be up to date and will be verified via http://certification.salesforce.com/verification. There are no employee visa sponsorship’s offered with these roles.
How to ApplySkills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years managing complex CRM software projects
- Minimum 3 + years implementing Salesforce.com technology based applications
- Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CXO level
- Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture
- Demonstrated ability to deliver full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional architecture solutions
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with leading Salesforce.com implementation projects and managing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related business
- Responsible for full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions
- Applies project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Ensure clear communications of project responsibilities (e.g., expectations, assignments, reviews) necessary to ensure desired project outcomes
- Delivering SFDC cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing
- Understanding migration from legacy systems such as Siebel, SAP integration, and Cloud integration tools
- Builds on existing investments in Force.com, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies
- Collaborates with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer and Advanced Developer
- Or a potentially Certified Salesforce Technical Architect candidate.
289 total views, 2 today