Full-Time Salesforce Developer
Momentum Travel is a leading online travel company that is driven by technology and innovation. Our FlightHub and JustFly.com brands have grown to be two of the largest online travel agencies in North America. Our team is the key to our success – we work hard and love what we do! With four global offices and over 750 people strong we strongly believe that professional and personal success go hand in hand.
Who we are:
- We are warriors
- We are strategic
- We get $h!t done
We have an immediate need for a full-time Salesforce Developer to come join our growing team! You’ll be tasked in making software and integrating tools that will guarantee we offer world class services to the million of customers that book their vacation with Flighthub and Justfly.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement Full Life Cycle Salesforce projects including analysis, design, development, delivery, and post-delivery
- Develop our customer service solution and user interface on Lightning, Salesforce’s latest technology offering
- Work on all aspects of the Salesforce ecosystem on a project: from admin, coding (lightning, JS, VF, apex), test classes and deployment
- Develop web services on our reservation management system to be consumed by Salesforce to perform specific actions on reservations.
- Collaborating with a team of skilled developers and service professionals
- Enjoying a friendly atmosphere in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Adding your voice to our brainstorming and problem-solving sessions
- Sharing and expanding your knowledge to contribute to our best practices
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and performant database design.
- Experience integrating Salesforce application via real time, batch, sync/async processes, external RESTful web services, Salesforce BULK API, OAUTH, JSON.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce eco-system with functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure.
- Solid understanding of PHP 5.3+
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment is an asset.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS are an asset.
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Must be eligible to work in Canada (Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Work-Perm)
Not only will you can put your skills to the test in a permanent position with a competitive salary, you’ll also benefit from a range of perks:
- Permanent full-time position in a thriving and well-established start-up
- Positive and diverse work environment, with an outgoing and collaborative team
- Competitive salary with a quarterly performance-based bonus structure
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health and dental
- Advanced, “platform agnostic” workstation (we are happy to provide you with your preferred hardware and operating system to help you do your best work)
- Generous subsidies for your monthly public transit passes and for a variety of electric/hybrid cars
- Free Starbucks coffee and numerous company lunches and events
- Exceptional contribution towards your annual gym membership or fitness classes
- Convenient location with free parking and easily accessible via public transit, also close to various restaurants and stores
WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY? DON’T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!
How to ApplyInterested? Apply today by visiting: https://momentumtravel.workable.com/j/098550E43C
256 total views, 1 today