Full-Time Senior Salesforce Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Salesforce.com (SFDC), the customer relationship management (CRM) database used by Teach First, is a critical IT business application that supports the Charity’s core business processes. It is used to manage all aspects of interaction between Teach First and its stakeholders, including prospective applicants, participants (teachers), ambassadors, schools, partner organisations, supporters and employees.
Teach First’s implementation of Salesforce is complex, and unique. The charity is rapidly growing in its ambition, scope and reach, and continually generating new initiatives and business activities. To support this growth we need an excellent salesforce administrator with the ability to immerse themselves within the business, deeply understand the needs of all of our stakeholders, and to be able to translate this into functionally rich changes to our platform.
The successful candidate will have an ability to carry out business analysis and requirement’s gathering, design and manage effective salesforce changes within the governance remit, understand impact analysis and data structure implications and be able to implement these solutions in declarative code. Further coding skills are not required for this would but would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a stimulating salesforce environment, to join an exciting movement for change, and to play an important role in supporting the critical work that our employees and community are doing to create better chances for those who have less educational opportunities.
– Ensure user licenses are added, removed, and maintained compliant to license management and security policies.
– Maintain the security model and ensure user data security compliance.
– Promote best practices, drive user adoption, and encourage ownership across the business.
– Support the continuous development of Salesforce to ensure it remains aligned to the evolving business needs.
– Collaborate with the business to capture requirements and manage changes to the system.
– Assess the impact to the production system when implementing change.
– Oversee change control process and ensure compliance.
– Implement changes, including system configuration, design and analysis of enhancements and new requirements, front-end changes, training and roll out to business users.
– Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, evaluate impact of new features and functionality, identify opportunities, and prepare for roll out and adoption of new releases.
– Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and procedures.
– Document system configuration and application enhancements.
– Help with development of user training and guidance materials.
– Monitor data storage and ensuring the usage of the platform remains within the licensed parameters.
– Support and maintenance of the marketing automation tool and other apps.
– Mange workflow rules, formula fields, approval processes and escalation / assignment rules, customisation of fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
How to ApplyTo apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an online application form, which can be found on Teach First Careers website. Please have your CV and covering letter ready to upload. If you are an internal candidate please apply via your HR Self Service menu.
1220 total views, 1 today